Admission to PhD studies for students holding a Master’s Degree from a non Spanish university.
1. Choose a research area from one of the PhD programmes suitable to your profile.
2. Contact the research area responsible person for approval to carry out a PhD Thesis in that area.
3. Apply for registration to the PhD using the form available on the webpage.
4. Enclose the documents listed in the application form.
5. Apply for the recognition of your Master’s Degree in Spain.
6. All academic documents (degree certificates and official transcripts of records) will enclose a certified translation into Spanish or Catalan by a sworn translator.
7. All academic documents (degree certificates and official transcripts of records) will need to be legalised through the diplomatic or embassy office, in compliance with the regulations issued by the Ministry.