1. ADMISSION AND PRE-REGISTRARION
Before starting the pre-registration, make sure follow the requirements for admission to the Master's program in which you have interest and see the documents needed to enroll.
1.1. Entry requirements for official university master’s degrees in accordance with
1) Spanish official university qualification.
2) Homologated foreign university
- The Ministry is responsible for
3) Non-homologated qualification with an educational level equivalent to a Spanish bachelor’s degree,provided that the qualification issued by the foreign country enables entry to master’s degree studies.
- The person concerned must submit a document issued by the university awarding the qualification or by the competent authority of the country attesting to the fact that this qualification enables entry to postgraduate studies in the issuing country.
- The University of Lleida is responsible for administration. The master’s degree coordinator and the master's degree Studies Committee of the centre must check these requirements before admitting students holding non-homologated qualifications.
Access by this means will not imply, in any case, the homologation of the previous qualification held by the person concerned, nor its official recognition unless to pursue the master as, if necessary, the homologation of the access qualification to the master can be required when exercising this profession
1.2. Documents for submission to pre-register
STUDENTS WHO HAVE DONE STUDIES THAT GIVE ACCESS TO THE MASTER AT THE UNIVERSITY OF LLEIDA
- Pre-registration application signed by the interested (printing from the web).
- In the event that the identity document (ID or passport) has expired, you need to submit it again.
The documentation must be presented to the secretariat of the center, and it will attach to the application for registration the rest of the necessary documentation. You will find the contact information of the Secretariat in the relevant centre's website.
STUDENTS WHO HAVE DONE STUDIES THAT GIVE ACCESS TO THE MASTER AT ANOTHER UNIVERSITY
Documentation to be presented to the secretariat of the center:
- Application for pre-registration signed by the person concerned (printed from the website).
- Original and copy or authenticated copy of DNI for Spanish students, of documentary proof of nationality and identity for students from EU Member States, or of passport for students from other countries.
- Authenticated copy of the official university qualification certificate enabling entry to the master’s degree. If applying via entry route 3 (non-homologated qualification with an educational level equivalent to a bachelor’s degree), students must bear in mind that, at the time of registering, they must submit a document issued by the university awarding the qualification or by the competent authority of the country attesting to the fact that this qualificationenables entry to postgraduate studies.
- The official academic transcript in which the grades obtained are specified and, in the event of transcripts issued abroad, the numeric scale of these grades and the credit hours must be given. If students took their studies at the University of Lleida, they will not need to submit this document because the secretariat of the centre will attach the authenticated copy of the respective transcript to the application.
- Any documents specific to the master’s degree, if mentioned in the master’s degree information.
- New students registering using the self-registration system must submit or send by post the documents indicated in Article 3.2 of the Academic Regulations for Official University Master's Degree Studies to the secretariat of the centre before self-registering.
In both cases, students who have completed their studies at the UDL and those who have completed them at another university and wish to request the recognition of crèdtis, they must state that in the respective section on the application for pre-registration and, in addition to the aforementioned documentation, they must submit:
- The curriculum or table of subjects issued or published by the respective centre.
- Documentation accrediting the competencies attained, the educational content taken or the stamped programme of passed subjects.
1.3. Requirements for documents issued abroad
Documents issued abroad must be official, original and issued by the competent authorities, and they must be legalised diplomatically. This procedure must be carried out at each of the following organisations and in the indicated order:
1. Ministry of Education of the country of origin for qualifications and study certificates, and the respective Ministry for birth and nationality certificates.
2. Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the country issuing the documents.
3. Diplomatic or consular representation of Spain in the document-issuing country.
|All documents issued by the diplomatic authorities or consular services of another country in Spain must be legalised by the Spanish Ministry of Foreign Affairs.|
For the legalisation of documents issued by countries that are signatories to the Hague Convention, of 5 October, the previously established requirements are substituted by the apostille affixed to the document by the competent authority of the State that issued the document.
It is not required to legalise documentation issued by EU Member States, provided there are no doubts as to their authenticity and legitimacy, or to their official nature.
The aforementioned documents must be accompanied by an official translation into Spanish, if they are written in another language. This translation can be rendered:
- By any diplomatic or consular representation of Spain abroad.
- By the diplomatic or consular representation in Spain of the country of which the applicant is a subject or, if applicable, of the document-issuing country.
- By sworn translators duly authorised or registered in Spain.
As a general rule, it is only necessary to provide an official translation of the subject programme in cases where it cannot be assessed adequately without one.
If the original document is written in a non-Latin alphabet, it is recommended that the translation should include the name of the qualification in the original language but transcribed into the Latin alphabet, rather than a translation of that name.
Original documents may be submitted together with a photocopy, and they shall be returned to the people concerned after authentication.
If the photocopies have been compared and legalised by the diplomatic or consular representation of Spain in the document-issuing country or before a notary, it is not necessary to submit the original at the same time.
Pre-registration will only be considered effective once the tax for pre-registration has been paid and the secretary office has received the application with the required documents.
- Fill the APPLICATION FORM with the personal and academic.
- Pay € 30.21 (non-refundable) in respect of registration fee by credit card or debit card.
- Send the request on paper and signed by the Secretary of the corresponding center, within a period of ten days from the day that pre-enroll online, attaching the relevant documentation according to entry route.
Check the deadlines for registration in the CALENDAR published on this page.
Submission of applications
Pre-registration must formaliseddirectly at the University of Lleida via its website. Students must fill in the application for pre-registration and pay the amount as set out in the decree on public prices, in accordance with the instructions given on the application form. Students mustthen send a signed hardcopy version of the application form to the secretariat of the respective centre no later than 10 days after pre-registering online, attaching the documentation corresponding to their entry route. Once the secretariat of the centre has received the application with the documentation and the indicated amount has been paid, the pre-registration shall be considered effective and it shall be studied.
Under no circumstances shall the amount paid be refunded. In the application for pre-registration, students must state whether they want to register full-time or part-time.
Under exceptional circumstances, and provided that the supply of places is greater than demand, the Studies Comitee of the master may propose to the dean or director of the centre conditionally accept students who are not in possession of all the required
documentation, whose documentation is incomplete or who do not meet the entry requirements although they are expected to do so by the deadline for registration formalisation.
The pre-registration deadlines for university master’s degrees can be found on the notice boards of the centre, of the Academic Management Service and on the website of the University.
3. ADMISSION STATUS
Once the pre-registration, the Secretariat of the center value corresponding documents and issued a resolution for the admission of candidates for each program.
During the dates established in the calendar of new access you can check the resolution of your registration.
Later, you will receive an email indicating that you are admitted / to the master and communicate the information necessary to register as a new user applications University of Lleida.
The master’s degree Studies Committee shall establish the selection criteria that it considers appropriate for subsequent monitoring of the studies programme and shall ensure that they are complied with.
The responsible body shall publish the signed resolution and post it on the notice board of the Electronic Office of University of Lleida and on the master’s degree web page. The publication of the resolution indicates the DNI of the student (or the passport number of a foreign student), the reasons for denying admission or offering conditional admission, and the appeals that the persons concerned may lodge against the resolution.
If they disagree with the resolution, the persons concerned may submit an appeal to the Official Postgraduate Programme Studies Committee, which is the last administrative channel for appeals.
Students may apply to reserve a place for de following year on exceptional grounds, which must be justified by the established deadline for registration.
Reserved places are not subtracted from the supply of places for the following academic year.
A 5% of places will be reserved for master's students affected by a degree of disability equal or upper 33%.
The first-year enrollment of new students, may be made by the self-registration system or in person at the secretary office, and students of second course or with pending subjects may use the self-registration system.
Check the CALENDAR.
- If you have not been studying in the UDL or you have never accessed the Virtual Campus, you must activate your student account: ACTIVATION
- If you have already registered or are a student of the University of Lleida, directly start the process of SELF-REGISTRATION