Download pdf

Required language level:

Some master's programs require accreditation of a minimum level of a language. Check the access requirements and language levels needed on each master's website.


Legalization of documentation:

Documents issued abroad must be official, originals issued by the competent authorities, and must be legalized via diplomatic channels. Read the specifications in the section of the documentation to be presented.


Foreign qualifications

You can consult information about the homologation, equivalence and recognition of foreign qualifications in the website of the Ministry .


Study in the UdL and live in Lleida

In the following link you can consult the basic information about the services offered by the University of Lleida during your stay.

In the following link you can consult more information about Study and living in Catalonia.


   Last modification: