Before filling in the on-line application, students MUST CAREFULLY READ THE INSTRUCTIONS. Wrong applications will not be taken into account. Therefore students will have to rectify them or redo them. If you encounter any problems or have any doubts while completing the application, please contact the International Relations Office.
To apply online you must first create a personal account in which you can make your application, save it and continue to work on it at a later stage if you wish so. Once completed and only then submit your application. Please, make sure to write down your log-in information, so you can access your application as many times as you need. We cannot access your log-in information.
The application can be modified as many times as needed as long as it is not sent.
When creating your login and password DO NOT FORGET TO WRITE THEM DOWN in case you need them and need access your account.
On-line application links
- Academic year 2017/2018 applicants
- First semester: from September 2017 to February 2018
- Second semester: from February 2018 to July 2018
- Academic year 2018/2019 applicants
- First semester: from September 2018 to February 2019
- Second semester: from February 2019 to July 2019
18/19 will be updated at the same website