The trainee programme VULCANUS IN JAPAN offers industrial placements in companies in Japan to EU and COSME university students of engineering, high-tech or other scientific fields, enrolled -when applying- in between the 4th official year of studies and the penultimate year of PhD.
The programme lasts one year, from September 2021 to August 2022. Applications must be submitted online, between 10 January and 10 February 2021.
You will find more information in the documents listed below.
Info on what is the Vulcanus Programme:
- Description (Vulcanus webpage) https://www.eu-japan.eu/events/vulcanus-japan
- Flyer in English https://www.eu-japan.eu/sites/default/files/imce/flyer_en_permanent-_2.pdf
- Statistics (visual) https://www.eu-japan.eu/sites/default/files/imce/vulcanus_japan/tryptic_part2.jpg
- Video testimonial in English from former participant: https://www.eu-japan.eu/videos/vij/MK-EN.mp4
Info on the application process:
- How to apply (& compulsory docs) https://www.eu-japan.eu/sites/default/files/imce/4_-_vj21-_how_to_apply_1.doc
- Application form https://www.eu-japan.eu/sites/default/files/imce/3-afvj21_0.doc
- Frenquently asked questions https://www.eu-japan.eu/sites/default/files/imce/5_-_vj21_-faq.doc
Deadline to apply: 10 February 2021